The world’s most popular camera gets even better, featuring an improved 12-megapixel camera with a larger and faster sensor, a new colour filter and deeper pixels. A new Apple-designed image signal processor delivers advanced pixel processing, wide colour capture, faster autofocus in low light and better HDR photos, while a new quad LED True Tone Flash with Slow Sync results in more uniformly lit backgrounds and foregrounds. All this adds up to outstanding photos with vibrant, realistic colours and more detail.The glass back design enables a world-class wireless charging solution. Wireless charging works with the established Qi ecosystem, including two new wireless charging mats from Belkin and mophieA11 Bionic, the most powerful and smartest chip ever in a smartphone, features a six-core CPU design with two performance cores that are 25 per cent faster and four efficiency cores that are 70 per cent faster than the A10 Fusion, offering industry-leading performance and energy efficiency. A new, second-generation performance controller can harness all six cores simultaneously, delivering up to 70 per cent greater performance for multi-threaded workloads, giving customers more power while providing the same great battery life. A11 Bionic also integrates an Apple-designed GPU with a three-core design that delivers up to 30 per cent faster graphics performance than the previous generation. All this power enables incredible new machine learning, AR apps and immersive 3D games.
iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus come with iOS 11, featuring incredible advancements to Portrait mode, while new effects make Live Photos more fun and expressive.
iOS 11 also brings augmented reality to hundreds of millions of iOS devices with a new platform for developers to build apps that let users place virtual content on top of real-world scenes. Siri debuts new male and female voices and can translate US English phrases into Chinese, French, German, Italian or Spanish.
|| 5.5" HD
|| 12 MP Dual
|| 7 MP
Hexa-Core, Apple A11 Bionic Chip
|| 3 GB
|| 256 GB
|| 2160 @ 30 fps
|| 2691 mAh Fast Charging
Face Smile Detection
Touch ID Home Button
4K Video & 8 MP image recording
Siri Voice Assistant
Check out our full range of iPhones. In need of an iPhone repair? zRepair has got you covered!
(Note: “VM” stands for VAT Margin, and is used to denote whether a product falls under the VAT Margin scheme. For products that fall under this scheme, we cannot issue VAT receipts. This does not apply to products not marked “VM”. For further information on the VAT Margin scheme, please visit this link: https://tinyurl.com/2t2e92bb)
Due to the high volume of freight our third-party courier is currently experiencing in this busy Christmas period we can not guarantee 1-2 day delivery at this time. Normal delivery time frames will resume shortly.
All orders can take up to 2 days to validate. If fraud is detected we will hold the order until all details are verified with the customer. Under no circumstances any item purchased for €0.00 will not be valid.
Packages are generally dispatched next day after receipt of payment and are shipped via DPD when items are dispatched from our Head Office and An Post Parcel Delivery from all other locations with tracking and trace fully insured courier service. Please allow up to 2 working days for delivery. If you prefer delivery via An Post with required signature, an additional cost will be applied, so please contact us before choosing this method. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package online.
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately as shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched with great care and will be delivered in excellent condition, special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
Orders are dispatched within 24 hours of receipt & include a tracking number as standard.
Orders are dispatched within 24 hours of receipt & include a tracking number as standard.
If you have made a purchase online & would, for some reason, like to return it then you must contact us at either:
- +353 (91) 500 369
We do accept returns however you will be subject to the charges of both the shipping and returning of the product.
You must clearly state the reason that you want to return the product.
In order to request a return you must have a valid order number that will have been e-mailed to you upon your purchase.
If it’s a case that you bought a product & would like to exchange it for a similar product (different colour, etc.), this is generally fine if it’s done within 30 days of the original purchase.
Used phones that have been deemed by us to be faulty can be exchanged within 7 days.
- Can be returned within 30 days if unopened and unused.
- If faulty within 7 days will be repaired, exchanged or refunded upon inspection.
- Accidental damage voids all warranty.
- If your phone has been opened by any third party your warranty is void.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty, any warranty thereafter is with the manufacturer.
- Accessory warranty vary depending on the manufacturer.
- Can be returned within 7 days if unused or faulty.
- If faulty between 7-28 days a repair will be authorised within 24 hours, after 24 hours a replacement.
- If faulty after 28 days a repair will be authorised, the time frame on repairs can vary from 1 hour to 2 weeks depending on part availability.
- Accidental damage voids all warranty. Any modification or mark (e.g. name etc) to any device will prevent any replacement if required.
- If your device has been opened by any third party your warranty is void.
- Each used device has a specified warranty stated on your receipt.
- All Boxes/Accessories are non-original, provided complimentary and have a 90-day warranty.
- (VM) = “VAT MARGIN” This invoice does not give the right to an input credit of VAT. This product is not VAT claimable.
Some iPhones may have a shutter sound when taking photos due to privacy laws in different regions, this is not possible to mute.
You have 7 days to return for a refund.
Any iPhones returned with your iCloud details will not be exchanged under any circumstances, it is your own responsibility to know and keep any record of the email and password.
- You are responsible for any loss or damage caused to a loan phone and will be charged accordingly.
- Can be returned within 7 days if unused.
- If faulty within 7 days will be exchanged or refunded, thereafter will be exchanged.
- All accessories come with a One Year Limited Warranty unless stated otherwise; this does not cover any accidental damage or breakages.
- Collection times provided are an estimate and are not guaranteed.
- We may encounter further issues which we cannot foresee.
- All parts fitted have a 90 Day Limited Warranty.
- Any parts fitted to a liquid damaged device are not refundable if the device encounters other issues due to the initial damage after 30 days.
- If your device fails due to further repairs or modifications by you or a third party company then your warranty will become void and all parts non refundable.
- Any removal of parts fitted by us by a third party will void the warranty on the part and render the repair non refundable.
- Any batteries fitted to a device that may still encounter issues will have further tests completed before a second replacement battery is considered.
- If you encounter issues with your replacement screen please contact the store before trying to repair as you may cause damage which will result in voiding your warranty.
- All lead times are estimated as provided by our suppliers.
- Unlocks are non-refundable while pending.
- If the unlock runs over the time frame provided we can request for a refund but cannot until supplier agrees and rejects.
- Incorrect codes must be investigated by head office before a refund is granted.
Waste, Electrical & Electronic Equipment (WEEE)
Fonez take back WEEE on a one-for-one, like-for-like basis in store or at time of delivery. Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) is taken back free of charge on a one-for-one, like-for-like basis. Waste batteries including rechargeable batteries are taken back free of charge. You are not obliged to make any purchase when returning old batteries. Each local authority must also accept household WEEE and small batteries free of charge at its recycling facilities. All WEEE and waste batteries must be recycled and should not be placed in any of your household wheelie bins. Make sure you always recycle all your old electrical goods and batteries.
So how exactly do we grade our phones?
Each and every device that is sold has been tested in our warehouse by our team. Each device that we test can be traced back to the team member. This ensures that you the customer receive the device in fully working order as stated by the manufacturer. In turn we ensure that the used device you are buying is in the same working condition as if you were to buy it new!
This grade applies to devices that may have very light signs of cosmetic wear to the frame and screen.
This grade applies to devices that may have light to moderate signs of cosmetic wear to the frame and screen.
This grade applies to devices that may have heavy signs of cosmetic wear to the frame and screen.