We will not accept Huawei Products returns based on Google Service issues
If you have made a purchase online & would, for some reason, like to return it then you must contact us at either:
- +353 (91) 500 369
We do accept returns however you will be subject to the charges of both the shipping and returning of the product.
You must clearly state the reason that you want to return the product.
In order to request a return you must have a valid order number that will have been e-mailed to you upon your purchase.
If it’s a case that you bought a product & would like to exchange it for a similar product (different colour, etc.), this is generally fine if it’s done within 30 days of the original purchase.
Used phones that have been deemed by us to be faulty can be exchanged within 7 days.
- Can be returned within 30 days if unopened and unused.
- If faulty within 7 days will be repaired, exchanged or refunded upon inspection.
- Accidental damage voids all warranty.
- If your phone has been opened by any third party your warranty is void.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty, any warranty thereafter is with the manufacturer.
- Accessory warranty vary depending on the manufacturer.
- Can be returned within 7 days if unused or faulty.
- If faulty between 7-28 days a repair will be authorised within 24 hours, after 24 hours a replacement.
- If faulty after 28 days a repair will be authorised, the time frame on repairs can vary from 1 hour to 2 weeks depending on part availability.
- Accidental damage voids all warranty. Any modification or mark (e.g. name etc) to any device will prevent any replacement if required.
- If your device has been opened by any third party your warranty is void.
- Each used device has a specified warranty stated on your receipt.
- All Boxes/Accessories are non-original, provided complimentary and have a 90-day warranty.
- (VM) = “VAT MARGIN” This invoice does not give the right to an input credit of VAT. This product is not VAT claimable.
Some iPhones may have a shutter sound when taking photos due to privacy laws in different regions, this is not possible to mute.
You have 7 days to return for a refund.
Any iPhones returned with your iCloud details will not be exchanged under any circumstances, it is your own responsibility to know and keep any record of the email and password.
- You are responsible for any loss or damage caused to a loan phone and will be charged accordingly.
- Can be returned within 7 days if unused.
- If faulty within 7 days will be exchanged or refunded, thereafter will be exchanged.
- All accessories come with a One Year Limited Warranty unless stated otherwise; this does not cover any accidental damage or breakages.
- Collection times provided are an estimate and are not guaranteed.
- We may encounter further issues which we cannot foresee.
- All parts fitted have a 90 Day Limited Warranty.
- Any parts fitted to a liquid damaged device are not refundable if the device encounters other issues due to the initial damage after 30 days.
- If your device fails due to further repairs or modifications by you or a third party company then your warranty will become void and all parts non refundable.
- Any removal of parts fitted by us by a third party will void the warranty on the part and render the repair non refundable.
- Any batteries fitted to a device that may still encounter issues will have further tests completed before a second replacement battery is considered.
- If you encounter issues with your replacement screen please contact the store before trying to repair as you may cause damage which will result in voiding your warranty.
- All lead times are estimated as provided by our suppliers.
- Unlocks are non-refundable while pending.
- If the unlock runs over the time frame provided we can request for a refund but cannot until supplier agrees and rejects.
- Incorrect codes must be investigated by head office before a refund is granted.
Waste, Electrical & Electronic Equipment (WEEE)
Fonez take back WEEE on a one-for-one, like-for-like basis in store or at time of delivery. Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) is taken back free of charge on a one-for-one, like-for-like basis. Waste batteries including rechargeable batteries are taken back free of charge. You are not obliged to make any purchase when returning old batteries. Each local authority must also accept household WEEE and small batteries free of charge at its recycling facilities. All WEEE and waste batteries must be recycled and should not be placed in any of your household wheelie bins. Make sure you always recycle all your old electrical goods and batteries.