Protection Never Looked So Good
Your phone is a work of art, so your case should be too. The Milan Snap does more than just protect; it enhances the beauty and technology of your device. This MagSafe compatible case is made with D3O® Crystalex™ and provides up to 13 feet of drop protection. The inspired design has a vibrant color gradient and elegant detailing that highlights the magnetic technology. A scratch-resistant, non-yellowing surface preserves the crystal clarity of the case. With Milan Snap, your phone is runway-ready.
Milan Snap works with Apple’s MagSafe charging system. Milan Snap has magnets in the case, so the charger “snaps” into place and aligns perfectly for fast wireless charging.
D3O® is a pliable, flexible material that hardens on impact, dissipating shock and protecting your device.
13 ft of Drop Protection
Made with D3O® Crystalex, the Milan Snap case provides 13 feet (4 meters) of drop protection. D3O® Crystalex is the most transparent protective material for phone cases.
Contains Antimicrobial Treatment
Milan Snap contains an antimicrobial agent with properties built in to protect your case by inhibiting the growth of odor-causing bacteria and guarding against degradation from microorganisms.
Wireless Charging Compatible
Wireless charging is a must in a world that never stops. All Gear4 cases are wireless charging compatible which means you can drop your phone on any wireless charging pad for a quick charge without removing your case.
The edges of the case have an improved grip for a secure hold.
Scratch Resistant Surface
A scratch-resistant surface treatment protects the beautiful, clear finish of the back of the case.
Slim, Lightweight Design
Powerful protection doesn’t have to be bulky. The slim design of our cases allows your device to fit easily in your pocket and look stylish in your hand.
Contains Recycled Materials
Milan Snap contains recycled plastics that consist of post-consumer waste or post-industrial regrind. Gear4 cases make it easy to make eco-friendly, sustainable choices without sacrificing strength and style.
D3O® Crystalex, used in the Milan Snap case, won’t yellow over time. It’s resistant to dye transfer, so your case retains its beautiful transparent finish.
Due to the high volume of freight our third-party courier is currently experiencing in this busy Christmas period we can not guarantee 1-2 day delivery at this time. Normal delivery time frames will resume shortly.
All orders can take up to 2 days to validate. If fraud is detected we will hold the order until all details are verified with the customer. Under no circumstances any item purchased for €0.00 will not be valid.
Packages are generally dispatched next day after receipt of payment and are shipped via DPD when items are dispatched from our Head Office and An Post Parcel Delivery from all other locations with tracking and trace fully insured courier service. Please allow up to 2 working days for delivery. If you prefer delivery via An Post with required signature, an additional cost will be applied, so please contact us before choosing this method. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package online.
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately as shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched with great care and will be delivered in excellent condition, special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
Orders are dispatched within 24 hours of receipt & include a tracking number as standard.
Orders are dispatched within 24 hours of receipt & include a tracking number as standard.
If you have made a purchase online & would, for some reason, like to return it then you must contact us at either:
- +353 (91) 500 369
We do accept returns however you will be subject to the charges of both the shipping and returning of the product.
You must clearly state the reason that you want to return the product.
In order to request a return you must have a valid order number that will have been e-mailed to you upon your purchase.
If it’s a case that you bought a product & would like to exchange it for a similar product (different colour, etc.), this is generally fine if it’s done within 30 days of the original purchase.
Used phones that have been deemed by us to be faulty can be exchanged within 7 days.
- Can be returned within 30 days if unopened and unused.
- If faulty within 7 days will be repaired, exchanged or refunded upon inspection.
- Accidental damage voids all warranty.
- If your phone has been opened by any third party your warranty is void.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty, any warranty thereafter is with the manufacturer.
- Accessory warranty vary depending on the manufacturer.
- Can be returned within 7 days if unused or faulty.
- If faulty between 7-28 days a repair will be authorised within 24 hours, after 24 hours a replacement.
- If faulty after 28 days a repair will be authorised, the time frame on repairs can vary from 1 hour to 2 weeks depending on part availability.
- Accidental damage voids all warranty. Any modification or mark (e.g. name etc) to any device will prevent any replacement if required.
- If your device has been opened by any third party your warranty is void.
- Each used device has a specified warranty stated on your receipt.
- All Boxes/Accessories are non-original, provided complimentary and have a 90-day warranty.
- (VM) = “VAT MARGIN” This invoice does not give the right to an input credit of VAT. This product is not VAT claimable.
Some iPhones may have a shutter sound when taking photos due to privacy laws in different regions, this is not possible to mute.
You have 7 days to return for a refund.
Any iPhones returned with your iCloud details will not be exchanged under any circumstances, it is your own responsibility to know and keep any record of the email and password.
- You are responsible for any loss or damage caused to a loan phone and will be charged accordingly.
- Can be returned within 7 days if unused.
- If faulty within 7 days will be exchanged or refunded, thereafter will be exchanged.
- All accessories come with a One Year Limited Warranty unless stated otherwise; this does not cover any accidental damage or breakages.
- Collection times provided are an estimate and are not guaranteed.
- We may encounter further issues which we cannot foresee.
- All parts fitted have a 90 Day Limited Warranty.
- Any parts fitted to a liquid damaged device are not refundable if the device encounters other issues due to the initial damage after 30 days.
- If your device fails due to further repairs or modifications by you or a third party company then your warranty will become void and all parts non refundable.
- Any removal of parts fitted by us by a third party will void the warranty on the part and render the repair non refundable.
- Any batteries fitted to a device that may still encounter issues will have further tests completed before a second replacement battery is considered.
- If you encounter issues with your replacement screen please contact the store before trying to repair as you may cause damage which will result in voiding your warranty.
- All lead times are estimated as provided by our suppliers.
- Unlocks are non-refundable while pending.
- If the unlock runs over the time frame provided we can request for a refund but cannot until supplier agrees and rejects.
- Incorrect codes must be investigated by head office before a refund is granted.
Waste, Electrical & Electronic Equipment (WEEE)
Fonez take back WEEE on a one-for-one, like-for-like basis in store or at time of delivery. Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) is taken back free of charge on a one-for-one, like-for-like basis. Waste batteries including rechargeable batteries are taken back free of charge. You are not obliged to make any purchase when returning old batteries. Each local authority must also accept household WEEE and small batteries free of charge at its recycling facilities. All WEEE and waste batteries must be recycled and should not be placed in any of your household wheelie bins. Make sure you always recycle all your old electrical goods and batteries.
So how exactly do we grade our phones?
Each and every device that is sold has been tested in our warehouse by our team. Each device that we test can be traced back to the team member. This ensures that you the customer receive the device in fully working order as stated by the manufacturer. In turn we ensure that the used device you are buying is in the same working condition as if you were to buy it new!
This grade applies to devices that may have very light signs of cosmetic wear to the frame and screen.
This grade applies to devices that may have light to moderate signs of cosmetic wear to the frame and screen.
This grade applies to devices that may have heavy signs of cosmetic wear to the frame and screen.